Rates, mostly flat, and Android are the topics that most have given that talk these past few days. All the great have been the batteries offer more rates to match their prices, at least slightly, with the of the MVNO. We are going with the best of the week.
- On Android, Samsung has announced the “Samsung I7500”: Our site, its first phone with this operating system, which already have seen “pictures and videos”: Our site. In addition, the “Magic with Vodafone” is launched: Our site, also available in the “points program”: Our site.
- While we wait for the Palm Pre, rumors of a similar but “smaller” device: Our site.
- And prior to the listing of all the news about rates, it is interesting to take a look at comparisons we have done with them: “low-cost operators great rates”: Our site and “flat rates of voice for individuals”: Our site.
What’s new in rates this week:
- “Internet Everywhere prepay Orange”: Our site
- “New rate for immigrants in Carrefour mobile”: Our site
- “New weekly bonus of SMS for prepaid Orange”: Our site
- “New rate of Eroski mobile: 8 cents per minute and SMS”: Our site
- “Orange launches flat rate 24 hours for companies”: Our site
- “Vodafone launches new flat rates”: Our site
- “Basic Orange halved the Bill”:Our site
- “Vodafone back up some fares”: Our site
- “Weekend of Movistar flat rate”: Our site
- “A new rate MoviStar companies: Plan 5 hours morning or afternoon”: Our site