Week very intense which left behind, with the celebration of the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, which has left us with a lot of news and that we could see and try live many of these developments. Impossible collect in a single input everything that we have seen there, but as always we offer a review of the best of the week.
- One of the most interesting presentations was the of “Windows Mobile 6.5”: Our site, of which we anticipate “their news”: Our site, accompanied in addition to the “MyPhone”:Our site service to carry out backup copies.
- NTT Docomo was showing us “terminals”:Our site and some of “the services”: Our site in Japan.
- One of the most interesting mobile we tested was the “Palm Pre”: Our site, although also liked “models with Android”: Our sitethat will soon arrive to Spain. That we didn’t so much was the “Toshiba TG01”: Our site.
- With the number of phones with touch screen available on the market, it is good to know the differences between the “resistive and capacitive screens”: Our site. We also want to see what the situation in the “operating systems”: Our site
- Looking out of the MWC, Movistar “will provide points and calls in Exchange for advertising”:Our site. Meanwhile, Orange returns to deliver another “flat rate”: Our site which is not really flat, as it has a limit of minutes per month.