Opening week with a little break from the stifling heat of recent days and our compilation with the most interesting entries so don’t miss any detail of the mobile today. Without further ADO, we turn to the best of the week.
- Great news that finally standardize the “MicroUSB charger”: Our site.
- Android and Nokia have been issues that have led to more news. Thus, we have “the HTC Hero with Orange prices”: Our site and we have seen how the ROM from this “installed in the Dream and the Magic”: Our site. It is curious to know that the “Hero and the Diamond2”: Our site are based on the same platform.
- We have also known “price of N97 on Vodafone”: Our site, and how to get it in “Movistar and Vodafone” dotted: Our site, as well as have been testing the “Nokia N86 8MP”: Our site, of which we have examined above all photographic functions.
- Finally, the “PlayNow Arena”: Our site from Sony Ericsson is already underway officially.
Is a list of the most voted entries this week:
- MiFi Movistar, we’ve tried it (users who voted for him: WhisKiTo:, jefetruper:,)
- One of Geeks’Phone, the first Spanish Android mobile (users who voted for him: josemi, avmon:, terror_onion-zombie, Cabanur)
- Micro-USB, a charger for mobile in 2012 (users who voted for him: Luis José)
- Hero and Diamond 2, two operating systems, the same platform (users who voted for him: BaDWiCk:)
- Prices of the iPhone 3G S MoviStar in Spain (users who voted for him:)