To the extent possible and with some that another holiday companion, Engadget Mobile we still inform on the weekly news in the world of mobile telephony, which although it seems complicated continues with interesting new features, so then we offer the best of the week:
- I’d like to highlight the complete articles We have made about the most interesting Symbian applications, the analysis of the controversial phone/modem Toshiba G450 or the comparative rates low cost (Movistar, Vodafone, Orange, Yoigo and MVNOs).
- Neither has it been a week of news in regards to terminals, way official Sony Ericsson has submitted your Jalou, a phone in which Premium design, and with regard to leaks, We have seen in a video and new images to the successor to the BlackBerry Storm, have been given to know the appearance and specifications of Morrison, the first by Motorola Android phone, and have the first information about the Nokia RX-51.
- Other important news from the point of view of the operators and the market, are the change in the General conditions on Aug. 30, or the negative report which shows that Spain is one of the countries where most costs to use the phone together with USA and Canada.
- Android It is one of the most interesting themes of the year, and in summer it seems that does not catch the holiday, announced that it surpassed 1 million HTC Magic sold in just 4 months, and I discussed also the unclear who is being the subject of official update the interface HTC Sense in the Magics.
- Finally and continuing with the Smartphones, I count the uproar that has been generated as to the privacy management that makes the Palm Pre, and trying to understand the orientation to work or leisure that have these terminals, skips the news about the Alliance of Microsoft and Nokia for the inclusion of applications and services related to Microsoft Office on phones from the Finnish manufacturer.
We also leave the list of entries most voted by users:
- Symbian S60, mission-critical applications for newcomers, with 5 votes.
- Digia @Web, alternative browser for S60, with 4 votes.
- idealista.com develops a housing Finder for Android, with 3 votes.
- Sense the magic, a small great mess, with 3 votes.
- Comparative rates mobile low cost: Movistar, Vodafone, Orange, Yoigo and MVNO’s, with 2 votes.