iPad Air has a 9.7 “Retina display, but it is only 7.5 mm thin and weighs just half a kilo. It comes with an effective A7-processor with 64-bit architecture as in desktop computers, advanced iSight and FaceTime HD cameras, WiFi and LTE connectivity, iCloud and up to 10 hours of battery life (2). It also has amazing apps for productivity and creativity and effective new iOS 9-features such as URf.eks. multitasking. And there are even more incredible apps in the App Store.
- 9.7 “Retina display
- A7-processor with M7-motion help processor
- Built-in Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n) with MIMO support
- Up to 10 hours of battery life ²
- 5MP iSight camera with 1080p HD video recording
- FaceTime HD camera
- Over 475,000 apps and apps in the App Store
- IOS 7 and iCloud
- Mobile data service on the Wi-Fi + Mobile models
- Available in white and grey
9.7 “Retina display (diagonal) A7-processor with 64-bit architecture on desktop computers 5 MP iSight camera with 1080 p video FaceTime HD camera with MIMO 802 .11n WiFi 4 g LTE Mobile data connection for up to 10 hours of battery life, two speakers (1) requires a data plan. 4 g LTE is available in certain countries and with certain providers. The speeds depends on the local conditions. Learn more about 4 g LTE support: Contact your service provider, or visit www.apple.com/ipad/LTE. (2) battery life depends on usage and configuration. See www.apple.com/dk/batteries if you want more information.