We put end to a month of August which, despite being on vacation for many, has left us a good string of news in the world of mobile telephony. It seems that rest there is no in any time of the year. Here, then, with the review of the best of the week.
- Nokia has been which has given more to talk about these days. It began with the launch of the “Nokia Booklet 3 G”:Our site, which was followed by the “Nokia 5230”: Our site, another terminal touch, and as a great novelty, “Nokia N900”: Our site, its first Maemo-powered mobile.
- We have spoken much of applications, especially for Android. We were wondering if you “could break apart the market applications”: Our site: Our site and “Tuentify”:Our site, in addition to Android, wants to develop its own “operating system based on Linux”: Our site.
- Applications for iPhone also have talked about much: “Facebook 3.0”: Our site, an application of “augmented reality”: Our site and the “approval of Spotify”: Our site.
- We ended with the “analysis of the Nokia 5530 XpressMusic”: Our site.
Here also the input list voted by you, the readers:
- Nokia N900, first videos in operation (users who voted for him: dntcnlgy, erdeaki, Kach:Mendez)
- Nokia 5530 XpressMusic, analysis (part 1) (users who voted for him: drguets, zD:, erdeaki)
- Or Symbian or Maemo, Nokia would surprise us? with Windows (users who voted for him: zD:, stapler:, Kach:Mendez)
- Another part, Sony Ericsson Xperia X 2 (users who voted for him: estoymazizote, sequ)
- Nokia 5800 Navigation Edition, halfway between a phone and a GPS (users who voted for him: sequ, Rubenix:)